Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lets get this started...

What an exciting trip this may turn out to be! Hi there. For those of you who don't know me and are reading my blog for the first time, my name is Rich Strand and I'm originally from the Great State of New York. As anyone who's gotten to know me over the last few years can tell you, I have a very unique sense of humor and I always have an interesting take on the events that make up our everyday lives. The articles that you will see in the coming days represent facts and opinions from the media, from Republicans and Democrats, Fiscal Conservatives and Liberals, Social Independents and Moderates. In short, the sum of the information that we see in our everyday lives. Please feel free to comment on whatever you feel just as I do. Just keep it clean and keep it respectful. Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment